This User Agreement (hereinafter the "Agreement") outlines and regulates the rules for cooperation between Amirox Investment Corporation PTY LTD (hereinafter "Company"), number in the register of legal entities in Australia 654744975, operating through the web resource https://amirox.company (hereinafter "Site"), and a registered user on this resource (hereinafter "User").
The administration of the Company strongly recommends that the User carefully read the provisions of this Agreement. Creating an account on the Site is tantamount to agreeing to all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- This Agreement is available for review by each User and applies to all Users without exception.
- Every User, without exception, has the right to use all the functions of the Site.
- By creating an account on the Company's Site, the User accepts this Agreement in full.
- Every adult and legally capable person in his or her country has the right to create an account on the Site. Other persons may not use the Site.
- If User does not agree with at least one provision of this Agreement, User must leave the Site.
- The administration of the Site does not verify the accuracy of personal and other data of the User, but at any time may request proof of identity and other documents of the User, as it considers necessary under the law of Australia and the relevant international acts.
- Making decisions about cooperation with the Company, the User understands that any investments are associated with certain risks, and confirms that he will not have any claims against the Company.
- The User can only have one account. Otherwise, all User accounts will be blocked and funds will be refunded after deduction of damages caused to the Company. If the amount of damage is greater than the User's funds, all funds will be confiscated.
- This Agreement may be amended at any time without compulsory notice to the User.
USER RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
The User has the right:
- to decide on the investment in a particular area, as well as to specify the amount of investment within the existing limits.
- to participate in the affiliate program, by inviting new Users by the unique invitation link, located in the personal cabinet of the User.
- to get help and advice from the User Support Team.
- to use other services of the Company's Site, which are available after creating an account and in full.
The User undertakes:
- to comply with all provisions of this Agreement in full and without exceptions.
- to provide truthful and up-to-date information about yourself.
- to provide any information requested by the Site Administration.
- to comply with other policies and documents listed on the Company's Site.
- to not to spoil the Company's image and not to disseminate negative information about the Company in any form and in any place.
- to secure his account and other sensitive information in order to avoid negative consequences.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE COMPANY
The Company has the right:
- to require identification and other documents from the User within the limits of the laws of Australia and international agreements.
- to block the User's account due to violation of this Agreement or other documents listed on the Company's Site.
- to confiscate part or all of the blocked User's funds, minus the damage caused.
- by sending messages to the e-mails of the Users, notify them about the events and activities carried out by the current project of the Company.
- to carry out technical work on the Site to improve its use, as well as turn off the Site for the duration of technical work.
The Company undertakes:
- to provide all declared services in full and without exception in accordance with this Agreement and other documentation available on the Site.
- to ensure an appropriate level of protection of any data of its Users, as well as data obtained during the work of Users with the Company.
- to ensure full functionality of the Site.
- to provide help and advice to its Users.
- The Company may not disclose the personal and other data of its Users to third parties. The only exception is the provision of personal and other data only to official bodies of Australia in full compliance with the law.
- The Company collects, processes and analyzes all information about Users in order to provide its services, auditing, statistics and marketing in a qualitative and appropriate manner.
- The Site and the content (texts, images, audio and video materials) posted on it are the exclusive intellectual property of the Company. Any unauthorized use is a violation of copyright laws and is punishable by law.
- The Company reserves the right to block the account and remove the User from the system, as well as to return him the funds in full, minus the damages incurred, if it is found to be a violation of the rules on intellectual property.
TERMINATION OF SERVICE AND BLOCKING OF THE USER'S ACCOUNT
The Company has the right to unilaterally terminate cooperation with the User, provision of services, block his account and return the funds in full after deducting the losses incurred by the Company, if one of the following facts is established:
- violation by Users of any of the clauses of this Agreement.
- misleading Site Support and Users for self-serving purposes.
- negative and/or false public statements in the media (including blogs, social networks, forums) about the activities of the Company or its employees.
- deliberately creating conditions that may cause the Site to malfunction.
- creating more than one account on the Site.
- using knowingly false information when creating an account on the Site.
- violation of other policies and rules posted on the Company's Site.
WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Company shall not be liable for the consequences caused by the failure of the Site for reasons beyond the control of its employees. However, it guarantees to do its best to restore the site and all of its systems in such a case.
- The User's profit is secured by means of trust management of his/her funds through subsidiary companies with which Amirox Investment Corporation PTY LTD has written agreements.
- If the performance of the declared functions and services is impossible due to force majeure circumstances, the Company shall be exempt from liability to its Users. As these circumstances do not depend on the actions of the Company, the User cannot make claims and demand financial compensation.
- Conflicts and disputes between the User and the Company shall be resolved through negotiations or in court.